Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Your grace has found me just as I am ,
Empty handed but alive in Your hands ;

Dear diary,

Today had been a day of praise, a day when God did his first miracle in my life.

The teacher came, it was the second period. I stared on as she entered, the words came shook my entire world. " No appeals would be accepted, and that is final. "

The third period came, and the fourth, next. My mind was a complete blank, I thought of how I'm gonna explain this whole issue to my parents, I thought of how my future's gonna be now that such an important subject had been taken away from me.

And I thought of God. I came to Him after I received the letter, I was required to drop A-Maths. I prayed, and prayed hard. He seemed to just say, don't worry, don't worry. Just like how He had answered all my prayers whenever I seek for help. Though everything always didn't turn out how I wanted, I had faith still.

Then came today. I just questioned Him, over and over again. I wanted an answer, but all that came was silence. I kept asking, where were You when I needed you so much, when I had so much faith. Are You gonna leave me just like that ? I wondered if You had even heard my prayers. My faith just faded away, into nothingness.

Recess came and passed. Humanities followed soon after. But it was not the humanities teacher that stepped in first, it was my maths teacher. She came to retreive her water bottle she had left behind, and the sight of her made me more depressed. That was, till she stopped. In her tracks and she said, " Only hansheng is allowed to continue in his A-Maths among all appeals. "

I stood there, stunned. I shouted " Yayeee ! ", and jumped for joy and hugged everyone.

And I thanked God silently, from the bottom of my heart. And I could see a gentle smile, and that was all to it.

Here I am,
Humbled by your Majesty.
Coverd by Your grace so free.

So it came, my first miracle God has done in my life, my very first prayer He answered. I just know, now that I've been so much closer to Him, it's just impossible not to see the things He has been doing in my life. I came to him in the past, only when I've played too much, and needed miracle results. But God sees our faith, and God answers it accordingly.

And here I am, thanking God. I can hear him speaking through my heart, and when my faith disappeared, He had shown me a miracle, He had granted me another chance. As if to say, hansheng, have faith always, and I'll always be there for you. (:

And now I've found,
The greatest love of all in mine.

Thank you, God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home